· Did you know that even though there have been 34 Super Bowls, only 12 other cities have won one (and that's counting San Francisco and Oakland separately)? Plus, we didn't have a riot during our celebration, which is more than you can say about Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Denver and Dallas.
· Wouldn't you rather have your team play in a Super Bowl than host one, anyway?
· What would people be saying today if Jones and another linebacker had been injured during the Super Bowl and The Tackle to save the game had been made by backup linebacker Leonard Little?
· When will you be able to say "St. Louis won the Super Bowl" without getting a rush?
· Don't you wish Jack Buck had been doing the broadcast so we could have heard "Go crazy, folks!" one more time?