By Lindsay Toler
By Chad Garrison
By Brett Koshkin
By RFT Staff
By Lindsay Toler
By Riverfront Times
By Danny Wicentowski
By Pete Kotz
69. According to Anheuser-Busch's rules for playing the Bud Pong drinking game, what liquid should be used in the shot glasses?
B. Bud Light.
D. Bud Select.
70. Which famed local golf course was threatened with extinction this year?
B. St. Louis Country Club.
D. Sunset Hills.
71. "We will recapture that value of the family, the love, the spirit, that is so plentiful in this great city of St. Louis." Who said this, and on what occasion?
A. Governor Matt Blunt, during one of his frequent stump speeches in St. Louis.
B. Boxing promoter Don King, during a pre-fight press conference.
C. Deputy Mayor of Development Barbara Geisman, on the mayor's decision to sue two opponents of the Century Building demolition.
D. Televangelist Joyce Meyer, in an advertisement defending her family's lavish lifestyle.
72. Which was not a new Anheuser-Busch product this year?
A. Tilt, a blend of ginseng, caffeine, guarana and beer.
B. Bud Select, a premium Bud beer.
C. Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale, a seasonal draught.
D. Busch Beef, a real beer for a real man.
73. First Lady Melanie Blunt's gubernatorial inauguration outfit could best be described as:
A. Red, seductive.
B. White, poofy.
C. Blue, conservative.
D. Black, sophisticated.
74. Native St. Louisan Kyle Lowder plays love-torn heartthrob Brady Black on what daytime drama?
75. Who is Mary Junck?
A. KPLR's new meteorologist.
B. CEO of Lee Enterprises.
C. New head of the RCGA.
D. Republican candidate for state auditor.
A. "I'm not here to talk about the past. I'm here to be positive about this subject."
B. "That's not for me to determine."
C. "I'm retired."
D. "You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls. And those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives."
77. Owners of the St. Louis Centre skybridge came up with a solution to address the perennial Washington Avenue eyesore. What was it?
A. Tear it down.
B. Re-imagine it as a high-class mall that will inject life into a struggling downtown.
C. Donate it to a downtown booster organization, which in turn would knock it down.
D. Move it to Laclede's Landing.
A. 7th round KO.
B. 9th round TKO.
C. 1st round chicken-out.
D. 10th round TKO.
79. What was Don King's official title of the Spinks/Judah fight?
A. Spinks vs. Judah II: Pound Some Ass on the Mississippi.
B. Spinks vs. Judah II: Arch Enemies: Do It in the Lou.
C. Spinks vs. Judah II: Gateway to Hateway: Let's Rumble!
D. Spinks vs. Judah II: Arch Rivals. Meet Me in St. Louis.
80. Why did country music superstar Gretchen Wilson receive a tongue-lashing from Tennessee Attorney General Paul G. Summers?
A. Her rebellious attitude was having a negative affect on the state's younger generation.
B. Her performing a song about chewing tobacco was violating a state law.
C. As a music fan, he didn't think Pocahontas, Illinois, was "country" enough.
D. Her low-cut jeans during a performance revealed pubic hair, a violation of Tennessee state law.
A. The Apprentice was discriminating against those with disabilities.
B. Breach of contract on a Laclede's Landing casino project.
C. Plagiarism in Trump's book, How to Get Rich.
D. Because Trump won't shut the hell up.
82. "Somebody needs to start a creation-based science center here in St. Louis!" Who said this, and where?
A. Reverend Joyce Meyers, in a rousing speech at the Edward D. Jones Dome.
B. Reverend Larry Rice, in his proposal to develop the Abram Building as a homeless shelter.
C. Reverend Kevin Hovind, during a speech at the Saint Louis Science Center.
D. Brenda Warner, while she was giving birth to her and Kurt's thirteenth baby.
A. By releasing a public prayer thanking God for clearing the "hellhole that was New Orleans and allowing us to start from scratch."
B. By opening his house to every dislocated SWM, age 18-35, tops only.
C. Setting up charity Web sites and channeling funds to white victims only.
D. By donating armbands to the rescue workers.