By Sam Levin
By Jessica Lussenhop
By Sam Levin
By Timothy Lane
By Sam Levin
By Dennis Brown
By Chris Parker
By Sam Levin
B) Wine with an alcohol content above 12 percent
C) Gay-themed pornography
B) A kilt
C) A nose ring
B) Paris Hilton
71) St. Louis Swarm
72) Missouri River Otters
A) Indoor football
73) Last year SabaH shuttered its New York City location to open in the Bevo Mill neighborhood. What is SabaH?
A) The nation's largest Bosnian-American newspaper
B) A world-famous Bosnian eatery
C) A human-rights organization that protects the interests of Bosnian Americans
D) The world's largest manufacturer of backyard smokehouses
74) Which municipality was cited by author Dave Gilmartin in his book The Absolutely Worst Places to Live in America?
A) St. Louis, Missouri
B) Pine Lawn, Missouri
C) Festus, Missouri
B) It unilaterally declared all forms of stem-cell research to be cloning and warned that violators would be charged with "crimes against humanity."
C) Its city council passed an ordinance prohibiting more than three people from living together in a single-family residence unless they are related by "blood, marriage or adoption"
D) It made the Guinness Book of World Records for the largest-ever game of blackjack, with 2,134 players.
Match the politician with the office he or she won in the November elections:
76) Claire McCaskill
77) Mike McMillan
78) Susan Montee
79) Jeff Smith
A) St. Louis License Collector
B) State Auditor
C) State Senator
D) U.S. Senator
80) According to AutoVantage, an automobile club, St. Louis drivers are among the nation's most courteous. Where does the city rank?
B) The first baby cloned under Missouri's stem-cell initiative
C) The recently announced Libertarian candidate for president of the United States
C) The Checkerdome
D) Scottrade Center
84) St. Louis Rapper Jibbs' "Chain Hang Low" borrows its melody from which traditional song?
A) "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot"
B) "Zip Coon"
C) "Old Folks at Home"
D) "Moon River"
85) In December Chesterfield resident Hellen Carpenter offered up for auction items she inherited from her famous grandfather. Who was he?
A) Dr. James Naismith, creator of the game of basketball
B) Charles Darrow, who copyrighted Monopoly
B) Sean Casey
C) Brandon Inge
87) Where did 2006 National League Most Valuable Player Ryan Howard attend high school?
C) McCluer North
Match the book with the local author:
89) Setting the Table
90) The Discomfort Zone
91) One Fine Stooge: Larry Fine's Frizzy Life in Pictures
A) Stephen Cox
C) Danny Meyer
D) Jonathan Franzen
92) "It is much bigger and better than what was originally talked about," St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay said at a news conference in October. To what was Slay referring?
A) St. Louis' shocking population gain, as reflected in revised census figures
B) The proposed hospital complex to be constructed on city-owned Forest Park land
C) A newly designed floating McDonald's that promises to revitalize the St. Louis riverfront
D) The proposed Ballpark Village project adjacent to Busch Stadium
93) In 2006 St. Louis lost three of its most famous blues legends. Which is still among the living?
A) Henry Townsend
B) Barbara Carr
D) Bennie Smith
94) Which local men's store was named this year as one of Esquire's "Finest Men's Specialty Stores in the Country"?
A) Gus's Fashions
B) Sam Cavato
D) Level 1
95) This past spring the Gateway Grizzlies debuted a new menu item, "Baseball's Best Burger," at their home opener. What are the ingredients?
A) A hamburger, two strips of bacon, and cheddar cheese served between two halves of a glazed doughnut
B) A hot dog cut lengthwise and served between two hamburgers with a dollop of macaroni and cheese on a pretzel-dough bun
C) A hamburger, two slices of fried bologna and a spoonful of cole slaw, served between two halves of an apple fritter
D) A hamburger with cheddar cheese and Canadian bacon sandwiched between two slices of pepperoni pizza
96) Area pianist Peter Martin performed at this year's Oscar ceremony after appearing in what nominated film?
A) Walk the Line
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city