1. Anything, as long as it's well-executed and affordable.Try the brisket at PM BBQ in Chesterfield, if you haven't yet, Jimmy Z. It's top-notch. As for chains, leaving aside the whole chain vs. independent argument for another time, what other chains would you welcome into the St. Louis market?
2. Less Provel. ;)
3. More Colorado-style green chili.
4. More Texas-style brisket.
5. Continued success of new, local brewpubs.
6. And while it sounds heretical, some more chains, specifically Bonefish, Fatburger, Rock Bottom Brewery, Gordon Biersch and Pappadeaux.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.