Try these Valentine's Day suggestions from our 2012 Best of St. Louis issue.
17. Once picked as the "Best Place for a Last Date", this downtown attraction is also a solid choice for a regular, non-dumping-situation date and is the winner for Best Museum.
15. Or just stay home, after a trip to the Best Adult Video Store.
14. While at home, you can always stare into the eyes of the Best News Anchor.
10. Presented without comment: The Best Place to Buy Sex Toys.
9. Is that the earth shaking? No it's just the Best Cheap Thrill (and a cheap date, you cheap-skate.)
8. Classic date activity: Bowling. Here's the winner for Best Bowling Lanes.
7. If the night's going really well, you may end up at the Best 3 a.m. Bar.
6. And if your night went too well, consider going to this place, home of the Best Breakfast with a Hangover.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.