It's like Mardi Gras...only you also have to run four kilometers! How? Who friggin' knows! But such is challenge of the Tap 'N' Run, in which racers put on really crazy costumes and run 4K through the Soulard neighborhood, consuming a lot of beer along the way.
RFT was on the scene over the weekend to snap some shots and below we present to you the top twenty most ridiculous costumes that we can only imagine make running -- inebriated or not -- very difficult.
See also: - Photos: St. Louis Rams Cheerleader Auditions - Photos: Best Costumes of Anime St. Louis - Photos: 50 Women in Awesome Costumes at St. Louis Comic Con - Photos: Top Twenty Underwear Outfits Of Cupid's Undie Run
20. Beer Run: It may be a light beer, but those things on their heads seem like they really might weigh you down.
19. Censored: Good to cover up those private parts...but not sure this is the most ergonomic way to do it?
18. Seeing Is Unimportant: Plus, your hair is not in your face! Silver lining?
17. No Butts About It: With these costumes, it could be easy to get left behind.
16. Tutus: If running fails, try some ballet. Drunk ballet.
Continue for more of the craziest Tap 'N' Run costumes.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.