The rain and cold weather did not stop St. Louis Cinco de Mayo over the weekend -- and the parade was filled with reliably colorful and crazy outfits and sites on Cherokee Street.
RFT was on scene to document the food and fun, and for your viewing pleasure this Monday morning, we've collected the top twenty craziest sites of the festivities. Happy hangover!
See also: - Photos: Top Most Embarrassing St. Louis Mardi Gras Shots On Social Media - Photos: St. Louis Rams Cheerleader Auditions - Photos: 50 Women in Awesome Costumes at St. Louis Comic Con - Photos: Top Twenty Underwear Outfits Of Cupid's Undie Run
20. This guy who knows how to drink with his mask on (and his friend in the background who also is also quite giddy over his fishbowl).
19. This woman who could also wear this outfit on Opening Day.
18. This man who wears a bunch of wigs even though he's already got a pretty healthy beard.
17. This guy who is dressed pretty normally...except for his frightening skull face.
16. This guy who is actually just the coolest.
Continue for more of the top Cinco de Mayo photos.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.