Perhaps it was the Cardinals losing the World Series the night before. Or maybe it was the off-and-on rain falling all night. But 2013's Halloween in St. Louis was a real stinker. So were the jokes.
But, hey, we can't break with tradition. As RFT has done over the past several years, below are the best trick-or-treat jokes we heard this Halloween (as told by kiddies ages four to ten).
1. What is a vampire's favorite fruit? Neck-tarine.
2. What do skeletons say before dinner? Bone-appetit.
3. Where does a vampire store his valuables? A blood bank.
4. What instrument does a skeleton play? The trom-bone.
5. Why did the superhero flush the toilet? It was his doodie.
6. What did one lawyer say to the other lawyer? We're both lawyers!
7. What's brown and sticky? A stick.
And last, but not least....
8. Why did Imo's fire David Freese? He couldn't deliver!
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.