It wasn't always called the Old Post Office. When it was completed in 1884, the storied downtown landmark at 815 Olive Street was known by residents of the tony neighborhood around it as simply the Post Office. By the thousands, people passed through its revolving doors to do business with the U.S. government -- to pick up their mail, perhaps, or make their way to one of the grand third-floor courtrooms. They came to meet with federal bankers and IRS officials, to consult with U.S. Army engineers or lighthouse and... More >>>