Peter Wolf CrierPeter Wolf Crier returns to St. Louis on Monday, playing at Off Broadway. The group played at the Billiken Club back in February; Roy Kasten, in his preview, wrote, "The duo forges its doo-wop harmonies, scrappy acoustic-guitar rhythms and death-march drums into small but sure ... More >>
Like snorting Adderall off a Hello Kitty doll, Melt-Banana's terse noisy punk will eat yr brain.
Japanese anti-heroes Melt-Banana embark on a U.S. tour this fall, and guess where they're gonna be? Cicero's. Guess where they're not gonna to be? New York City. Bah, that rules. If we're keeping ... More >>
Darin BackPeter Wolf CrierPeter Wolf Crier's music is an exercise in subtlety: Brian Moen's textured drum patterns, lofty back-up vocals and hints of piano, strings and vibes bolster Peter Pisano's gritty, finger-plucked folk introspections. The collaboration started when the latter recruited ... More >>
* = a band coming to town, = a local artistEuclid Records
1. Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street
2. Black Keys - Brothers*
3. Jayhawks - The Bunkhouse Album
4. Band Of Horses - Infinite Arms
5. LCD Soundsystem - This Is Happening
As always: The denotes a local release, * means the band is coming to town.
1. Caribou, Swim*
2. MGMT, Congratulations
3. Roky Erickson and Okkervil River, True Love Cast Out All Evil
4. Rufus Wainwright, All Days Are Nights: Songs For Lulu
5. Jonsi, Go
6. Jeff Beck, Emotions ... More >>
A * means the band is coming to town, a indicates locals.
1. ERYKAH BADU---New Amerykah Part Two: Return Of The Ankh
2. USHER---Raymond V. Raymond
3. DR.DOG---Shame Shame
4. MONICA---Still Standing
5. SHARON JONES & THE DAP KINGS---I Learned The Hard Way
6. SHE & HIM---Volume ... More >>