Partners Gurpreet Padda and Ami Grimes (Cafe Ventana, Sanctuaria and Diablitos Cantina) have opened a new venture, an upscale 'cue joint on Main Street in St. Charles, Hendricks BBQ.
Read Ian Froeb's Hendricks BBQ restaurant review.
Photos by Jennifer Silverberg for Riverfront Times.
Dethklok and All That Remains performed on November 18, 2012 at the Pageant. Photos by Todd Owyoung for the Riverfront Times.
- Mastodon, Dethklok, Converge at the Pageant, 10/13/09
- Dethklok, Mastodon, High on Fire and Converge at the Pageant, Tuesday, October 13
The 21st Annual Leather and Lace Biker Society Ball was held at the Casa Loma Ballroom on Saturday, November 17, 2012. The event featured Best Chest in the West contests and live music by Bitter Pill. Photos by Jon Gitchoff for the Riverfront Times.
The Urge played to a rowdy, sold-out crowd at the Pageant Friday, November 16, the first of a two-night stay at the Delmar venue. St. Louis Cardinal David Freese introduced the band. Openers included Murder City Players and Disturbing the Peace. Photographs by Kristan Lieb for the Riverfront...
Those Darlins played November 15, 2012 at Off Broadway with openers Heavy Cream and Kentucky Knife Fight. Photos by Steve Truesdell for the Riverfront Times.
- Those Darlins at Off Broadway, 9/16/11
- Show Review: Detroit Cobras, Those Darlins, JC Brooks & the Uptown Sound Bring the...
R. Kelly says, "It's hot up here. I need a stool or a chair or some shit." His crew brings him a throne and he performs "R&B Thug" acapella and seated. Continue reading R Kelly Got His Crotch Grabbed 26 Times and Performed 50 Songs At The Fox Theatre by Ryan Wasoba.
Photos by Todd Owyoung for...
Photos by Jon Gitchoff for the Riverfront Times.
- Five Deeply Inappropriate Beatles Songs For Paul McCartney To Sing At The London Olympics Opening Ceremony
- Paul McCartney's Six Best Moustaches
- Paul McCartney's Ram: An Appreciation of the Album that Made Him a Pariah
The scent of ganja was in the air as The Wailers, featuring original bassist Aston "Family Man" Barrett, rocked classic Marley songs along with their newer material to a packed Old Rock House on Thursday, November 8, 2012. Opening the show was the Zion Lion Roots Band. Photos by Steve Truesdell...
Lamb of God and In Flames brought the metal to the Pageant in St. Louis Wednesday night. Todd Owyoung was there to take these pictures.
Read Rick Giordano'sLamb of God in St. Louis concert review.
- Lamb of God at the Pageant, May 2, 2009
- 20 Heavy Metal Shirts We Like