We've said it before, and we'll say it again: Instagram was practically made for pictures of food. Gut Check has rounded up our favorite foodie accounts in St. Louis, but there are so many cool photos every week, we wanted to share what St. Louis' best chefs, bartenders and eaters are Instagramming. If you see a good one, send it to us!
See also: The 10 Best Food Instagrams in St. Louis This Week: December 24 to 30
1. Mushroom Gruyere Soup at Rack House West
So cheesy and warm.
2. Sump Coffee at Rise Coffee
Hand-brewed coffee in handmade mugs.
3. Croissants at Avenue
Why, yes, that was our resolution!
4. Chicken Feet at Cleveland Heath
Sounds gross, looks great.
5. Banh Mi Brat at Brasserie
Don't worry, Brasserie will be serving up brats every Tuesday.
6. Cinnamon Rolls at 222 Artisan Bakery
7. Gogi Bowl at Seoul Taco
Chowchief's caption says it all.
8. Buratta, Arugula and Prosciutto Pizza at A Pizza Story
Now we want this, immediately.
9. Shimp laksa at Hiro Asian Kitchen
We've never been to Malaysia, but this is a strong argument for going.
10. Oyster Mushrooms at Cleveland Heath
Are they beautiful because they are delicious?
Gut Check is always hungry for tips and feedback. E-mail the author at [email protected].
Follow Nancy Stiles on Twitter: