In case you actually worked this week (and didn't surf the Web all day), here are just a few of the gems from our other RFT blogs.
From Gut Check:
- St. Louisans love caffeine, especially the carbonated kind. Can too much of a good thing cause you to see things?
- A local billboard offers a disturbing food-related riddle.
- A Krispy Kreme Inauguration Day offer prompts a strange reaction from a pro-life group.
- The Bluebird night club closes tonight. It will reopen in a few weeks as a meaner, nastier bird.
- Australian rockers AC/DC rocked the Scottrade Center.
- Hear here some old school ozark punk rock. Seriously.
- Darius Miles+Portland Trailblazers=NBA Comedy Gold.
- Aaron Schafer runs down the Best and Worst of Stadium Rock.
- SLU gets a big win, and Keegan gets a great view of it all.