From A to Z:
- Concert promoter John Mancuso's letter stirred up a hornet's nest of replies from St. Louis musicians fed-up with pay-to-play gigs in St. Louis.
- Target Market, Say Panther and Jovian Chorus ignited Ciceros.
- Contributor Jaime Lees has a confession to make: Sex Robots saved her life.
- Ian consumes the worst food in America (at least according to Men's Health magazine).
- Sounds like a sitcom; tastes divine: Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
- Drinks to celebrate the end of the Bush administration.
- A rough month for Mark McGwire with him getting the hall-of-fame snub again and his younger brother trying to sell a tell-all book about his alleged use of steroids.
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak has a nasty -- and hilarious -- online chat with fans.
- SLU gets an "old-fashioned butt-kicking."