In honor of yesterday's epic "Dead Girl" Google Street Bomb, as reported by Gawker, we've put together a list of the top ten Google Street View Photobombs.
10. Horse Boy A masked man from Scotland decided it was time to creep out the nation.
9. Seagull Bomb No, it's not a scene from a Hitchcock remake. It's just a bird that really likes the camera.
8. Drunk Dude This lad from Northern Australia decided to take a little nap on his lawn after a night of drinking.
7. Where's Waldo Waldo is no match for global satellite technology. I'm still waiting for Carmen Sandiego to pop up.
6. Inflatable Date We applaud this man for his absolute shamelessness.
5. Two Guys Peeing Hey, when it's time to go, it's time to go!
4. One Girl Peeing (At least, we hope she's peeing) Not to be outdone by the boys, this girl really goes for it and pops a squat right behind her car. Well, assuming it is her car, but you never know with people like this.
3. Gun-Toting Badass Hopefully, this guy doesn't work at a Post Office.
2. LARP Our favorite role-playing photobombers barely missed the top honors.
1. Mermen Battle It Out They win for the four prong spear head, because that's almost a trident and tridents are awesome.
Finally, to honor these spear-wielding, crazy scuba guys, we're including the greatest trident moment in cinematic history.
Support Local Journalism.
Join the Riverfront Times Press Club
Local journalism is information. Information is power. And we believe everyone deserves access to accurate independent coverage of their community and state. Our readers helped us continue this coverage in 2020, and we are so grateful for the support.
Help us keep this coverage going in 2021. Whether it's a one-time acknowledgement of this article or an ongoing membership pledge, your support goes to local-based reporting from our small but mighty team.
Join the Riverfront Times Club for as little as $5 a month.
Subscribe now to get the latest news delivered right to your inbox.